The Eden “Smart Pool” Starts At $17,900
TWO DESIGNS TO CHOOSE FROM!
- 200 sq ft swim space
- White Plaster
- 200 sq ft of deck with a spray deck overlay
- Tile for waterline
- 1 White light
- 220 V electrical equipment for all pumps and heaters for energy efficiency unless the customer specifies otherwise
- One 1 HP Pump with a 3 year warranty on equipment, thru manufacturer
- One sand filter
- Two surface skimmers for better water flow and maximum efficiency filtration
- Dedicated 2.5” suction lines for efficiency and water flow
- Pool auto fill line and backflow(where required)
- Time clock for filter pump to save energy
- Chlorinator to properly maintain chemicals
- Pool equipment pad is limited to being no more than 50 ft from Main drain, additional
- Robotic Cleaner included
Extra Light in White $450 Color LED Upgrade $600.
- Upgrade Light: An upgrade to a color LED light for $600.
Railings Start at $650 Robotic Cleaner starts at $440.
- Robotic cleaner: similar to a Polaris.
- Upgrade tile: Our base tile is up to $6 a foot. An upgraded tile usually cost $10 or more a foot, for an intermediate glass tile or similar the pool will need about 60 sq. ft. Total cost is usually about $600 (rough estimate does not reflect final price of upgrade)
- Additional deck: This is needed on many homes to make the area surrounding the pool more functional, on some it is not needed. Over 200 sq. ft. the deck costs is approx. $7 a sq ft.
- Additional sq. ft. of swim space $45 sq. ft.
- Spas start $6,000
- Heaters 250,000 BTU Gas or LP $2,500
400,000 BTU Heaters $3,250
With Electric start $4,400
- Water Features start at $3,000
- Fire Feature: Starts at $3,750
- Slide’s start at $2,700
- Diving Boards start at $1,400
Pebble at $6 per sq ft or Quartz at $3 sq. ft.
Color Pigment $2.25 sq. ft.