The Eden Lite “Best Buy” Starts At $27,900
TWO DESIGNS TO CHOOSE FROM!
- 450 sq ft. in swim space
- White Plaster
- 320 sq ft of decking with spray deck
- Tile for the wall of the pool and step border to be chosen by the customer.
- 1 large 500 watt white light.
- 220V electrical equipment for all pumps and heaters for energy efficiency unless the owner specifies otherwise.
- One Pump with a 3 year warranty on equipment through Manufacturer.
- One sand filter with a 3 year warranty on equipment through Manufacturer.
- Two surface skimmers for better water flow and maximum efficiency for filtration.
- Pool plumbed for a suction side cleaner like a Polaris type robotic cleaner. Note: this robotic cleaner is a $360 extra option.
- Dedicated 2.5″ suction lines for efficiency and better water flow.
- Unblockable Main Drain for safety.
- Pool auto fill line and backflow where required .
- Time clock for filter pump to save energy.
- Chlorinator to properly maintain chemicals.
- Pool equipment pad is limited to being no more than 50 feet from main drain. If it is further the cost will be $20 per foot.
Extra Light in White $450 Color LED Upgrade $600
- Upgrade Light: An upgrade to a color LED light for $600.00
Railings Start at $650.
Robotic Cleaner starts at $440, similar to a Polaris.
- Upgrade tile: Our base tile is up to $6 a foot. An upgraded tile usually cost $10 or more per sq. ft., for an intermediate glass tile or similar the pool will need about 60 sq. ft. Total cost is usually about $600 (rough estimate does not reflect final price of upgrade)
- Additional deck: This is needed on many homes to make the area surrounding the pool more functional, on some it is not needed. Over 320 sq. ft. the deck costs approx. $7 a sq ft.
- Additional sq. ft. of swim space $45 sq. ft.
- Spas start $6,000
- Heaters 250,000 BTU Gas or LP $2,500
400,000 BTU Heaters $3,250
With Electric start $4,400
- Water Features start at $3,000
- Fire Feature: Starts at $3,750
- Slide’s start at $2,700
- Diving Boards start at $1,400
- Pebble at $6 per sq ft or Quartz at $3 sq. ft.
- Color Pigment $2.25 sq. ft.